Friday, February 25, 2011

Fashion Predictions for the Academy Awards: Jennifer Lawrence

It's time for the Academy Awards, yipee!! I decided to predict what each Best Actress nominee should wear on the big night. I'm chosing from looks that came down the spring runways. Last but not least: The talented Jennifer Lawrence, who is nominated for her role in Winter's Bone. Do I have a clue what I'm talking about? We'll have to wait and see.





This Badgley Mischka dress has such a great modern look, it perfect for Jennifer and the red carpet.






Jennifer will look great in this Dennis Basso dress. I think this might be the perfect choice.







Jennifer is the youngest of the nominees so this Derek Lam dress with its youthful look will be a perfect fit for her.



Do you love fashion and accessories? Please visit my website for handmade jewelry you will love.

Corinna Elle Custom Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment