Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fashion Predictions for the Academy Awards: Annette Bening

It's time for the Academy Awards, yipee!! I decided to predict what each Best Actress nominee should wear on the big night. I'm chosing from looks that came down the spring runways. First up: The beautiful and talented Annette Bening, who is nominated for her performance as Nic in The Kids Are All Right. Do I have a clue what I'm talking about? We'll have to wait and see. Later this week, Natalie Portman.




Here are my predictions:

Annette Bening loves classy and fitted shapes. This Georges Chakra dress is simple and classic with beautiful detail. It is the essence of chic.










This Elie Saab gown is a wonderful standout red, red-carpet dress. This will be absolutely gorgeous on Annette Bening.










Zac Posen is a fantastic designer, and I think his approach to clothes is something the actress could really relate to—they have a classic feeling, but they are also very modern. This look, in particular, really evokes his trademark.

Check back later this week for Natalie Portman.


Do you love fashion and accessories? Please visit my website for handmade jewelry you will love.

Corinna Elle Custom Jewelry

2 comments: