Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fashion Predictions for the Academy Awards: Nicole Kidman

It's time for the Academy Awards, yipee!! I decided to predict what each Best Actress nominee should wear on the big night. I'm chosing from looks that came down the spring runways. Next: The beautiful Nicole Kidman, who is nominated for her role in Rabbit Hole. Do I have a clue what I'm talking about? We'll have to wait and see.



The color of this Badgley Mischka dress is so perfect for Nicole, it's so light and flows beautifully. This is a winner for sure.






Nicole will look amazing in this Elie Saab dress. Again, the color would be absolutely perfect for her.






This Prabal Gurung dress is so beautiful. Perfect in every way. Nicole will own the red carpet in this dress.




Do you love fashion and accessories? Please visit my website for handmade jewelry you will love.

Corinna Elle Custom Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment