Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fashion Predictions for the Academy Awards: Michelle Williams

It's time for the Academy Awards, yipee!! I decided to predict what each Best Actress nominee should wear on the big night. I'm chosing from looks that came down the spring runways. Next: The talented Michelle Williams, who is nominated for her role in Blue Valentine. Do I have a clue what I'm talking about? We'll have to wait and see.



This Carolina Herrera dress has such great color. It's classic and fitted shape would be terrific for Michelle.







This light and flowing J. Mendel dress is absolutely beautiful. This one is tricky with her light complexion and hair, not sure about my choice here, we'll see.







This Valentino dress is the perfect dress for Michelle. The layers of ruffles and the collar is perfect with her cute blonde pixie.



Do you love fashion and accessories? Please visit my website for handmade jewelry you will love.

Corinna Elle Custom Jewelry

2 comments:

  1. I think she will wear the ruffled dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too, it's perfect for her. Michelle, please pick the ruffled dress, I love it.

    ReplyDelete